Copyright © 2020 William Zeitler
Skip to content
- [Given] to Dauid.
Vindicate me, O Lord,
because I walked in my guilelessness,
and since I am hoping in the Lord, I will NOT grow weak.
- Prove me, O Lord, and try me;
burn [with fire] my kidneys and my heart.
- Because your mercy is before my eyes,
and I was pleased in your truth.
- I did not sit with a council of vanity,
and with transgressors of the law I will NOT enter;
- I hated the assembly of evildoers,
and with the impious I will NOT sit.
- I will wash my hands in innocence
and encircle your altar, O Lord,
- to hear a voice of praise
and tell all your wondrous deeds.
- O Lord, I loved your house’s majesty
and the place of the dwelling of your glory.
- Do not destroy my soul together with the impious
and my soul with men of blood,
- in whose hands is lawlessness;
their right hand was filled with gifts.
- But as for me, I walked in my guilessness;
save me, and have mercy on me.
- For my foot stood in uprightness;
in assemblies I will bless you, O Lord.