Copyright © 2020 William Zeitler
Skip to content
- At the end. A Psalm. Pertaining to Dauid.
- How long, O Lord, will you completely forget me?
How long will you turn your countenance from me?
- Until when shall I hold counsels in my soul,
have sorrows in my heart by day?
How will shall my enemy be exalted over me?
- Look upon, hearken to me, O Lord my God!
Give light to my eyes, lest I sleep unto death,
- lest my enemy say, “I prevailed against him”;
those afflicting me will rejoice if I am shaken.
- But I hoped in your mercy;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
- I will sing to the Lord, my benefactor,
and psalm to the name of the Lord, the Most High.