Copyright © 2020 William Zeitler
Skip to content
- A Psalm. Pertaining to Dauid.
- O Lord, who shall sojourn in your camp?
And who shall encamp on your holy mountain?
- One walking blameless and doing righteousness,
speaking truth in his heart;
- who has not beguiled with his tongue
nor done evil to his neighbor
and did not take up insult against those near him.
- Before him the one behaving wickedly is despised,
but those fearing the Lord he glorifies;
the one swearing to his fellow and not reneging.
- His money he did not give at interest,
and gifts he did not take against the innocent.
The one doing these things will not be shaken forever.